Truffle, Wine and Cooking Experience
8 DAYS/7 NIGHTS
€ 2800 per person
If your reservation and payment is fully received 60 days prior to departure day, you are entitled to a 10% discount
- 7 overnight stays in a 2-persons room in selected country and charming accommodation facilities; breakfast with local products included
- 1 truffle hunting walk with an experienced trifulau and his dogs
- 1 cooking class “from the Market to the Table”, with final tasting
- 1 visit to a traditional producer of nougat and chocolate truffles
- 1 visit to a producers of biologic preserves
- 5 wines and grappa tastings
- All lunches and dinners as in the program, including 3 glasses of wine at each meal, water and coffee or thee
- Shopping at an outlet center on the last day
- All transportation from and to Milano Malpensa and around the area
- All entrance fees to museums, castles etc.
- All coffee and aperitivo breaks during the day
- Any item not stated in the program is not included
- All insurances are at your own expenses
DATES IN 2019:
From Saturday 31 August to Saturday 7 September
From Sunday 8 September to Sunday 15 September
From Tuesday 17 September to Tuesday 24 September
From Saturday 28 September to Saturday 5 October
From Sunday 6 October to Sunday 13 October
From Tuesday 15 October to Tuesday 22 October
From Saturday 26 October to Saturday 2 November
From Tuesday 5 November to Tuesday 12 November
Minimum 8 persons, maximum 12
If we don’t reach a minimum of 8 persons, we’ll cancel the trip and offer you full refund and/or a new departure date.
If you arrange a group of minimum 8 persons, we can offer you a special departure date according to your needs.
We can assist you in booking your flight!
Do you want to know more about our trips to Piedmont? Please send us an email:
Or fill in this form:
By submitting the form, you agree to let us use your data to contact you